Saturday, May 7, 2011

Saturday

It's Saturday.  I tried to look for jobs, but failed.  Mostly because I:
1. Talked with my parents, aunt and uncle who are in town for my sister's pinning for nursing school;
2. Edited my tutee's paper, which was mildly atrocious, and dodged her efforts to get me to write it for her;
3. Cleaned the apartment so that when Roomie gets home tomorrow he will feel bad and vacuum and take out the garbage and recycling;
4. Changed my sheets;
5. Showered;
6. Watched The Nanny Diaries, which was decent even if it did make me want to turn it off after the first 10 minutes;
7. Made dinner; and
8. Took 400-question practice MBE quiz, scored a 52% which makes me think I'm tracking pretty well for the upcoming study sesh.

I was going to go to the zoo today instead of all of that, but Tutee's paper took a bit longer than I thought it would, since subject-verb agreement is a bit lacking.  Oh well...tomorrow's a new (and beautiful) day!

No comments:

Post a Comment