Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Hmmm...Very Tempting...But Something Seems Fishy...

So hanging out on the Craigslist job boards in my spare time (which, let's be honest, is all the time) I come across this.  If you notice, the title is "Hiring Ladies as Social Companions."  Now, are social companions really paid by the hour, and you need to send your picture in order to get an interview?  Or are these a bit more than "social" companions, really?  *

Although, let me pull out my trusty calculator....and I could pay off my loans in a year if I did this.  Too bad I just resolved to raise my standards...

* Total judgment-free zone here.  If you are a social companion, more power to you.  I was more like, "waaah?" that they would post a job like this on the part-time boards, honestly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment